Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thinking about Christmas!

I love Christmas time!  And one of my favorite things about Christmas is sending and receiving Christmas Cards.  It is that one time of year that we get lots of fun things in the mail!  So this year I have decided to do my card through Shutterfly.  I loved the photo book that my brother and sister in law made for the grandparents  a few Christmas ago.  You can not beat getting a Christmas present full of pictures of one of your grandsons!  Dave and I made a calendar for the grandparents full of pictures of Alex’s first year of life, once again, can not beat it!  I think  it would be cool just to have some personalized stationary for myself to use with pics of my family (maybe a gift hint?) I have gotten my photographs printed by Shutterfly and since those have turned out great, I figured my Christmas cards will too.  So the other night I got the boys to bed and spent some time picking out my card!  It was a harder then I thought it would be, they has so many great layouts to pick from.  The layout has now been chosen and now I have to pick the pictures.  An even harder thing to do!   
The thing I am most excited about is getting 50 of my card free!!!  And you can to!  Shutterfly is having a deal for all bloggers out there.  So if you are a blogger and want 50 free Shutterfly cards click here http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

No comments: