Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

 Christmas was full of some great family time and exciting gift opening up times!  My parents came up to spend the day with us which makes the gift opening experience even better for the kids.  More adults present the more presents there are, right? It was great having them here with us.  We started the morning with smell of cinnamon rolls in the oven and the hope for a good cup of coffee with peppermint mocha creamer.  But some how the coffee never happened, but the cinnamon rolls did!  Here are some highlights that I captured with camera.....

This year Alex asked for a snow shovel for Christmas.....Now it just needs to snow so he can us it!


Alex enjoyed passing out gifts, but we need to teach him the important life lesson to let others open their own gifts.  It is so hard to resist that shiny paper!


We got the boys Steelers T-Shirts.  Alex had out grown all his Steelers stuff.  I am not sure who was more excited about the t-shirts...Dad or the boys!  But has soon has Eli pulled this T-shirt out, he yelled "Go Steelers!" 

***P.S Eli was there Christmas morning, I just did not like any of the pics I took of him.  Most of the pics were of the back of his head!  But the last pic of him is just so cute it makes up for only having pic in this post!!!  Oh  and yes, I cut off his curls.  And yes, the curls will come back this summer, I promise!

No comments: