Here is my Grandma and my Dad trying to figure out how to play with the boys toys! I had brought some toys from home for the boys and Eli had gotten out some threading beads by Haba. I did some research. Grandma and Dad, you put the string in the slot on the stick to help string the clothes on the rope easier! Sometime kids toys are to complicated for adults! I had been using the stick to keep the clothes from falling off the other end of the rope. Here is the link for the threading beads so you can see for yourself
Eli wanted me to take a picture of him in front of his favorite thing. I remember when my grandparents bought this. It plays several Christmas songs and as it plays, Mickey, Pluto, Goofy and Donald Duck pop out of the houses and sing. And the boys loved it!!! I believe it can be hung on your Christmas tree but my Grandparents have decided to leave it in the original packaging! It works....kids love it. Alex is sitting next to be as I type telling me "I want one of those!" I would give you a link so you can see for yourself, but I can not find them anywhere.
What a great pic of my Mom!
Very artsy!
I love these backpacks the boys got for Christmas. I through in a snack, diaper and some car activities and off we went. No more diaper bag for me. They can carry their own stuff!
And what family gathering is complete without a sleeping Grandpa!

1 comment:
What incredible grandparents we have. I forget that too often. The picture of Grandpa is the same scene we experienced Christmas Eve at their place! You are absolutely right. It just wouldn't feel right if we didn't catch Grandpa snoozing...
Post a Comment