Dave here. Well, it's official. Alex is a thumb-sucker. Sometimes its the left thumb and sometimes its the right, but unlike his father, he has yet to suck them both at the same time. (Editor's note: the last sentence referred not to his father currently, but rather to his father as a little child.) He has also yet to put his finger in his nose while sucking his thumb....another trademark of his father as a young child. I HAD ISSUES! I'm happy to say though that I've come through counseling and I'm on a fast track to recovery from the scars in my life from the thumb-sucking/nose-picking that controlled me as a child. Anyway, we know when Alex has found his thumb in the crib as he immediately calms down.
I've put some more pictures of Alex on here simply because he is so cute. There is also a picture of mia leaping to her perch atop our entertainment center. She surveys the apartment and makes sure we are safe. Okay, she actually just lounges and sleeps, but I like to think of her as sort of a guard cat. 
1 comment:
I love the thumb sucking picture . . . I think especially because I can remember Dave's thumb sucking day! VERY CUTE!
Post a Comment