
Dave here. Well, I promised I'd try to get this up here and it finally let me do it. You can see Alex's first tooth right next to Esther's finger.
It has been an interesting week to say the least. I was diagnosed with Acute Bronchitis or Early Pneumonia. My doctor said she wasn't sure which, but she would treat them the same anyway. I got a prescription for Levaquin and I've been feeling better since. I was off work on Monday and Tuesday.
Alex has had a really good week as he gets better from his ear infections. He's really beginning to like the bubble gum taste of his Amoxicillin.
Esther has not been sick this week. Well, she has gotten sick of taking care of her two boys, but her personal health has not suffered. (I have been been informed since the publishing of this post that Esther has indeed been sick this week. I recall her saying that she wasn't sick, just tired. She says she didn't say that and that her throat has been scratchy and she's been blowing her nose all week. I'm apparently the worst husband on the planet.)
Alex got his first studio pictures taken. He looked so cute and we have three pictures in one frame hanging on our wall.
We looked at some more houses today. Several are promising, but we are just praying that God will reveal what we're supposed to do for our housing situation.
Esther made her first homemade baby food tonight. It was messier than we had anticipated, but that was due to an equipment malfunction with our blender. I'm sure Alex is going to love his sweet potatos though.
Last, but certainly not least, our apartment complex apparently up and moved to Antarctica. It is so cold here in Chicago right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment