Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Voice of God!

In our time, it's unusual to audibly hear the voice of God. However, this morning at Crossroads Community Church, we did just that. Okay, before this post become a mockery, I must confess, that voice was me. I was in a sketch this morning at church. I was the voice of God. They didn't want me on stage at all....apparently I had the perfect face for the part. The sketch went well, and if Esther is any indication, it really made people think. Esther told me that she was thinking of the fact that God already has a plan for Alex and he knows what Alex gifts and passions will be.

Anyway, both Esther and I want Indianapolis and New Orleans in the Superbowl. That scenario is alive and well after this weekend's playoff games. The Saints are coming here to Chicago to take on this City's beloved bears. You should have seen the local news tonight and how they just showed drunken bear fan after drunken bear fan. These people are just crazy. Okay, I was that way (without the drunkenness) last year when the Steelers were making their run. Go Saints! Go Colts!

In other news, there may or may not be some upcoming news on the housing front. Check back early, check back often!

No comments: