We went in to get him and I changed his diaper and brought him into our bed so we could cuddle with him. I then went to make him a bottle and we gave him the treat of breakfast in bed. I'm sure he didn't care where he was, he just wanted the food. Here they are, the two loves of my life!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Breakfast in Bed!
Dave here. Alex is pretty much a twelve hour a night sleeper, and has been that way since three-and-a-half or four months. He goes to bed sometime between 7 and 8 most every night, and he won't start calling us to come get him for about twelve hours. This morning was a slight exception. He went to bed last night a little before 8:00 and he was quiet until almost 8:30.
We went in to get him and I changed his diaper and brought him into our bed so we could cuddle with him. I then went to make him a bottle and we gave him the treat of breakfast in bed. I'm sure he didn't care where he was, he just wanted the food. Here they are, the two loves of my life!
We went in to get him and I changed his diaper and brought him into our bed so we could cuddle with him. I then went to make him a bottle and we gave him the treat of breakfast in bed. I'm sure he didn't care where he was, he just wanted the food. Here they are, the two loves of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment