Sunday, January 07, 2007

Random Thoughts from Dave

* How great were the two NFC finishes this weekend?

* Alex's cold is doing much better.

* Go Florida! BCS controversy is a good thing.

* Pastor Daren is a big Cowboys fan, I feel for him......but I'm still glad the Seahawks won.

* I brought back a childhood tradition of mine: whenever we eat Mexican food, I always eat a tortilla with just Ortega taco sauce at the end.

* Cowher is out in Pittsburgh. Grimm? Whisenhunt? Ferentz? Go STEELERS!

* Pastor Daren spoke this morning about imagining the life of your dreams...."When we discover His love and His plan for our lives, then we discover what it really means to live."

* Thanks to everyone for my Christmas gifts:
Myself & Esther - new telephoto lens for our digital camera
Esther - Steelers hat & my yearly atlas :)
Maddy - hand-knit Steelers banner
Mom & Dad - Kohl's gift card & devotions for dads book
Tucker's - crazy head basketball & Macy's gift card
Dan & Marna - dress shirt
Emil - flashlight & Selah "Duets" CD
Joel & Lisa - Amazon gift certificate (Steelers visor & another Selah CD)
Barb - tablecloth (for both Esther & I)
Mom & Dad Robinson - "Worst Case Scenario Survival Game: Golf"
Dr. Frost - A dozen Titleist golf balls

* If I missed anyone....I deeply apologize!

* Since Pittsburgh is out of the playoffs, I'm cheering for a Colts vs. Saints Superbowl. If the Colts win, it will be great for Peyton. If the Saints win, it will be a great story for the gulf coast region.

* Here are a few random pictures from Christmas!

Cousin Tara & Alex









Brendan, Seth, Missy & Sam









My brother Dan's supreme fashion sense

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! I made the blog. that is so awesome. I feel so famous now being in a picture with cousin alex.