Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I know that it has been a long long time since I have done one of these....so enjoy this one for who know when the next one will be!

1. A warm house! It is cold outside (I am not thankful for the cold)! To add to that, I am thankful that I enjoy being in my house. There are plenty of days I decide it is just to cold to go anywhere!
2. A son that sleeps. Alex had decided to now sleep for 13 hours at night and still gives me a good 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. For an introvert like myself, these times are a blessing.
3. Alex has been healthy this winter and I am very thankful for that. We have been to the Dr, once for sickness back in November. I remember last winter, I was probably there once a month for some reason or another.
4. I love that we can hear the baby's heart beat every month. It is just a little bit of reassurance that everything is ok!

No comments: