Monday, January 07, 2008

Spring Fever

Wow is it nice outside! According to TWC.com is is 65 degrees here in Aurora. I was just outside doing to things I should have done in the fall but never got around to do them and I started thinking of the things I would like I would like to do with our landscaping come this spring. Of course, I then had to remind myself that Spring is not for at least two months maybe three months depending on how March treats us! And then on top of that, I don't get to plant flowers until at least the middle of May! That is four months away! By that time...I may be just to big to be able to do much of anything outside.

But with all that said, I am very thankful for a day like today that I could open a window and let some fresh air in!

No comments: