Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Here is what I am thankful for.....

1. I have recently found the joy of Garage Sales! Alex and I go garage sale-ing every Friday. I love it b/c it gets me out of the house and every so often I find a really good deal. Hopefully the rain stops for awhile tomorrow so we can get out.
2. Taco Soup. This has been a favorite of Dave and mine for awhile. Now I think Alex is very thankful for it. He loves it!!! The best thing....so easy to make.
3. Breakfast with friends. A few months ago some friends and I started going out for breakfast one Saturday a month. This past Saturday was the morning. Dave was in Bloomington...but I really wanted to go. So I got a babysitter and headed out for a relaxing morning with some good friends!
4. My brother and sister (in-law) are having a baby! It is so fun to think about Alex growing up with their son! I can not wait to met him. They are due at the end of November.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Hoorah for garage sales!!! I used to go all the time when Aaron was a baby, but don't make it out so often with two in tow. It is SO fun to find a great deal though!!! You should think about coming back to Winona Lake for Kids' Market sometime!!! Amazing!!!

Also, please share your taco soup recipe.... I'd love to have it!!! :)