Here is a picture of Alex at the wedding. He did a great job. It helped that the wedding was outside. The little noises he did make were not noticable. His new thing in life is the throw everything overboard and then sign "please" to have me pick everything up so he can just throw everything overboard again. Let me tell you, it is great fun! At home or in the car...he does without, but at the wedding when I wanted him quiet...his wish was my command! When I got sick of picking everything up, I got out some snacks to munch on. He did not throw those overboard! Thanks Melissa for the use of the stroller! Thanks Kim for inviting us to celebrate with you and for letting Alex come with me!
Thursday, October 04, 2007
How could I forget about my son
Here is a picture of Alex at the wedding. He did a great job. It helped that the wedding was outside. The little noises he did make were not noticable. His new thing in life is the throw everything overboard and then sign "please" to have me pick everything up so he can just throw everything overboard again. Let me tell you, it is great fun! At home or in the car...he does without, but at the wedding when I wanted him quiet...his wish was my command! When I got sick of picking everything up, I got out some snacks to munch on. He did not throw those overboard! Thanks Melissa for the use of the stroller! Thanks Kim for inviting us to celebrate with you and for letting Alex come with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment