Thursday, October 18, 2007
Birds
So it all stared in Tuesday. Alex and I ran out in the morning to run some errands. As we were getting out of the car at home I could hear a bunch of birds singing. I went looking for them, but could not see them. I thought that it was strange for it sounded like a huge flock of birds, I should have been able to find them easily. That afternoon, during Alex's nap, I happen to look out our back door and there they were, hundreds of some kind of black bird. They were covering our backyard and our neighbor's. They soon flew off and disappeared. Until Wednesday, I heard them again. There in our front yard, hundreds of that same bird. It was freaky, when something would spook them and they flew off, your could he them taking off. I am sure that if I would have been standing outside, I would have felt them taking off. I watched them move from one yard to another like a dense fog. Then today....gone...did not see them. Not even a stray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure they all landed in our yard in Nebraska!
Are you living in an Alfred Hitchcock movie?
Post a Comment