As you can see, there are only 7 people in this picture. So, who is this other family member. Well, it may be hard to believe but Baby Boy Robinson belongs to Joel and Lisa! Isn't that the coolest news!!! I think I am more excited then when I found out I was expecting!!! No word on what his name but we will get to see him at the end of November. I can not wait to see Joel and Lisa as parents...how fun! They will be wonderful parents!!!
We went to Kentucky after our time in Akron to spend time as a family. We decided to spend a day at Natural Bridg State Park. My parents have talked about it alot and have made several trips there. Now I know why.....it was beautiful. But be prepared for a hike if you every go. There is no easy way up!!!
This is my son at the begining of the hike

And this is my son at the end of the hike
2 comments:
The easy way up is to use the skylift, but we did not tell Esther about that method. Instead, I took her up through Devil's Gulch.
Dad
:) That's funny. Looks like a lot of fun. I'm so jealous that you have a cheeser! :) We have been working on getting smiles out of Kaiya when the camera comes on. For some reason she can't get the timing right.
Post a Comment