He sat there and watched Dave mow the back yard. He was a little fussy inside, so I went outside with him and he just sat there and watched. Every so often he would get excited and laugh and kick. It was really cute. I was able to got some things done inside while he just watched! Dave and I had our friends, Sarah and Wille Bosque over for Ribs that night. They have a son, Jonathon, who is about 4 months older then Alex. They had so much fun just playing with each other. Ok, they really played next to each other, but it was fun to watch thim enjoy having each other around. Jonathon loved to share things with Alex. It was great to watch Alex recieve things from Jonathon and then just laugh! How fun it is to watch little kids get so excited when they see other little kids just like them. It is like they are saying "Yeah, I am not alone in this world full of big people!" 

No comments:
Post a Comment