Well, I got my wish. We were really busy during June, so I told Dave that I do not want to go anywhere in July. I just want to stay home and enjoy our house! That is what happened and boy am I bored! I am just looking for things for Alex and I to do between naps just to get out of the house! So, that being said, there is not much to bring you up to date with. This is a picture from a picnic that Alex and I went on the other day.So how about some mundane Pacheco facts.
1. Alex is officially allergic to Milk.
2. I have been unable to fall asleep until midnight for the past two nights
3. Dave played golf yesterday
4. Dave played golf today
5. Alex ate bits of carrots tonight for dinner.
6. I changed 4 diapers today
7. During Alex's morning nap, I cleaned bathrooms
8. Alex was asleep tonight by 7:10
3 comments:
I presume the carrots were cooked. We need all the details.
Dad
Alex is so cute. :) That's a great picture of him. I would take a bored month for anything right now. :) I feel like my life is a giant checklist. 7 o'clock bedtimes are the best!
Great to hear from ya in the blogosphere!!! Alex is adorable!!!!
I have a new book that I'm recommending to every mommy I know.... It's called "Breathe" and it's all about the pace of our lives! This post reminded me of the book! Check it out!
Sending a hug your way! Have I ever mentioned.... I just wish I could see Alex's sweet cheeks in person!!! :)
Post a Comment