Esther and I got each other a gift this year for Christmas, but we got it early so we could use it during the Christmas season. If you've read our previous posts, you know that I got Esther a Nikon D50 digital SLR camera last year for Christmas. You also know that I'm the one that has used it the most since we got it.Well, this year's gift to each other is sort of turning out the same way, except that this year it's partly my gift to begin with. We got each other a Quantaray 70-300mm tele-macro lens. I don't have a clue what all that means, but I do know that with this lens, we can zoom like we've never zoomed before. It's really quite cool. Along with that, we got several filters, including one that adds the little twinkle to lights or a flame. These are pictures of me playing around the with new filter. Fun stuff! I may have found a new career path.

Photos by Dave Pacheco (I must protect my work)
No comments:
Post a Comment