Like most couples with no kids, Dave and I have gotten used to eating dinner in front of the TV. When I was pregnant, I told Dave that I want our family to eat dinner at the table. Dave agreed. Since moving into our new place, we have been really good at eating at the table. Alex is either in his swing or on the floor beside us, but tonight we all sat at the table, thanks to the new baby invention, the Bumbo seat. When babies are able to support their head weight, they can sit up in these seats. Now Alex is still a little wobbly, but as you can see by the picture he sure does try!!Thanks for praying for Dave's car!!! When Dave got home tonight, he headed out into the cold to see if his car would start and to our surprise, it did!!! Let us hope is starts tomorrow too!
No comments:
Post a Comment