Anyway, I get a call from the Naperville Auto Garage (catchy name, I know), telling me I have a very loose left-side front tie rod end. If that baby goes, the car could violently swerve and I would have no control. Not good. So aside from the battery and transmission issues they fixed, we have an extra expense for the car.
(Please send all gifts to Pacheco Car Fund, c/o Dave & Esther, 1421.....) :)
I should have the car back tomorrow and then Thursday starts the Christmas party season in full force as we attend the Wheaton Academy Employee Christmas Dinner.
Now about the night sleep. I have good and bad news about last night. The good news is Alex slept for 11.5 hours straight. He slept from 8pm - 7:30am. The bad news is our cat, Mia, yacked up a hairball at around 1:30 and I couldn't get back to sleep until about 3:30. Not cool! We really need Alex and Mia to coordinate a little better!
Have a super day!
The picture is a random pic of Alex we took before his haircut at 3 months. If you've seen him since, you'll tell the difference right away. He looks more like a little boy now, instead of more and more like a little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment