This year I was finally brave enough to do some pumpkin carving with the boys! So Dave was informed that when he come home that night, a pumpkin had to come home with him. So after dinner was eaten and cleaned up, we dug in! Oh wait a minute, Mommy dug in. Neither boy wanted to touch to touch in insides of the pumpkin. I was not surprised that Alex did not but Eli....that I was surprised at! After Mommy was done cleaning it out....Daddy stepped in with the knife. Alex helped pick out a face and Daddy cut it out. The boys loved it! They were excited to show it off on Trick or Treat night.
We did our annual free hot dogs with candy for our neighbors on Trick or Treat night. We have done it 3 years now and it has been fun to see some of the same people back each year! Alex enjoyed passing out candy. He was excited every time we got "new customers."
No comments:
Post a Comment