Neither one wanted to walk in the snow. So they waited and watched from the garage while daddy cleared the driveway.
You can see him in the back ground using our landlord’s beast of a snow blower. My husband was enjoying every minute of it!
They slowly ventured out, only exploring the areas that were clear.
Then Alex got a hold of the snow shovel. He was taking snow from one side of the driveway.......
to the other.
Now he to was enjoying every minute of it!
They crazy part is that since we took these pics, it has snowed two more times and snow is still in the forecast! I love to look out my front window and see the ground covered in beautiful white snow.
2 comments:
Hey! I'm liking the new look on your blog and of course, I love the pictures of the cute little guys, and the cute big guy, too. Thanks for the update. Love, Gramma K
Looks cold! I'm anxious for spring.
Post a Comment