Thursday, February 26, 2009

Music to our ears!


Da-Da-Da. That is what this cute little boy says now. We heard it the first time Tuesday morning and he has not stopped since. He loves practicing his D's! If he keeps this up, he may catch up with his brother. Since Alex was delayed in many areas, when Eli reachs a milestone on time we think it is amazing. He must be advanced!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot of the little diaper bandit. Glad to hear he is communicating on a new level.

Sometimes when I am having a tough day at work, I just open this blog and take a little Alex/Eli break. Then I am good for the rest of the day.

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Great shot of the little diaper bandit. Glad to hear he is communicating on a new level.

Sometimes when I am having a tough day at work, I just open this blog and take a little Alex/Eli break. Then I am good for the rest of the day.

Grandpa

Marc Andre said...

Enjoyed having lunch with you Sunday Dave. Your kids are cute! Must be fun when they reach those milestones! :)