
So I was looking at the pictures on our camera that we had not downloaded yet and I realized that there were a few cute picture on there that I needed to show my readers!
These two are from Holloween! I was amazed that Alex loved his costume so much that the day after Boo at the Zoo, he came out of his room in the morning with his frog costume in hand and wanted to put it on. So he was a frog for the day and showed me how he jumped all day. I let him occupy his time in the sink while I made dinner. Frogs do love water and he was very wet when he was done (or when I told him he was done!)
We passed out candy to the trick or treaters this year! We decided that Alex

would have more fun running around our yard with his costume then having to walk around and walk up to strangers asking for candy that he is not allowed to eat! And we were right, So the boys stayed with us and help pass out candy. We also passed out Hot Dogs to the adults. It was a big hit. Dave grilled them right there on the front porch. We think it makes for a great tradition and ministry! We had some great conversation our neighbors! This is Eli hanging out on our porch! What a cute pumpkin!
1 comment:
Wow, hot dogs! What a great way to meet people. Plus Dave gets to use the grill.
Dad
Post a Comment