
On Sunday, my Aunt Carol and I took our boys to the Z00. Every year the Columbus zoo invites kids to dress up and come to the z00. They have sponsors come in and pass out candy to the kids.
Alex had so much fun dressing up as a frog and hopping around. (He enjoyed it so much that Monday he wanted to wear it agian!) My mom bought Elijah's outfit. Thanks Mom! I has to get a picture of the boys before we left the house. I did not want to risk Elijah having a blow out on the way there. But he was a little tired, so to get through the photo op he needed his pacifier. It makes for a really cute picture!
Here are some pictures of the day

We had to take a train ride. I believe it was the first thing I heard Jonathon (my Aunt's son) say he wanted to do! Alex enjoyed it also, he lights up with he hears a train whistle. So this was pretty cool for a two year old!

Jonathon did such a great job with Alex. They held hands everytime they went to get candy. Alex followed Jonathon everywhere.

What a cute pumpkin


Alex feel asleep soon after we left the zoo. He even slept through Elijah screaming next to him. Elijah feel asleep also. I had a very peaceful drive home. We all sleep very well Sunday night!
3 comments:
There's nothing cuter than a little kid in a costume! :)
Wow, big day for the boys, and Mom. The pictures are cute. It is nice that Alex can do things with his cousin.
Grandpa
Oh my goodness...how ADORABLE!! You need to frame that first picture. So cute!
Post a Comment