Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nine more days

With just a few weeks to go, I am getting bored around this house. It is hard to do much house work and I just do not feel like just sitting around and doing nothing. What what do I do???? Well Alex and I are spending time having fun! I figured that my one on one times with him will be very limited soon. So I will take advantage of the time I have.
Last week we went to a zoo! This was not a big zoo, it is just a local free zoo. We went early in the morning before there were a lot of kids around and Alex just wondered around. After we saw all the animals, we went the playground next to the zoo and played! Here are some pictures of our morning!

Here is Alex showing you the ducks

We were looking that baby peacocks. He always has something to say! We just do not know what the something is!

There was a huge turkey in this display. But the shade was to dark I could not get Alex and the turkey in. But it is still a cute picture of Alex

I will post playground pictures later!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had an exciting time at the zoo. It is good to get the one on one time because two will take more time Alex is growing and being more observant. That is great Grandpa M

Anonymous said...

You had an exciting time at the zoo. It is good to get the one on one time because two will take more time Alex is growing and being more observant. That is great Grandpa M