Friday, May 30, 2008

Time for an update

With only six more weeks to go, I guess I should update everyone on what is going on in Chicago! That is right, we only have six more weeks to go before we will welcome our new baby home. I am am having difficulty with things shrinking in my closet. I am not sure what is going on, but my clothes go into the closet one size and come back out a size smaller! We have had some visitors in the past few weeks helping do things that I am not allowed to do. My parents came up a few weekends ago to paint Alex's new room and his bunk beds. My parents worked hard that week. Painting the bunk beds was a lot of work....but well worth it. They turned out just like I wanted! Now I have the job of moving Alex's stuff out of the nursery and pulling out all of the baby stuff again! Good thing I am having another boy, less stuff to buy!

And then this past week, Dave's mom came up with Barb and they worked on our landscaping! It looks awesome. Things were looking a little over grown, so we were able to get things under control and clean things up! I will take pictures and post them later!

1 comment:

being Kandice... said...

Look at that big boy sitting in the grass and smiling! Next year he'll be going crazy outside.