My pregnancy with Alex was a bit boring and therefore I only got one ultrasound at 20 weeks. It was just as cool to see this new baby's pics at 20 weeks also! It just confirms that their really is something in there!!! But this time they were unable to get all the pictures they wanted to because of the position the baby was in. So, at 28 weeks, we were back in for our second ultrasound. What a difference 8 weeks makes in how this baby looks. This picture I posted was amazing to look at live. His facial feature to defined.....Such a great glimpse at what my son will look like. Wow. That is my baby that I will hold in just 10 weeks! Watch out, this mama may not give him up for anyone to hold. I just may keep him to myself!So let me explain what you are looking at. He is looking straight at you. His head is at the top of the picture and his chest is at the bottom. There is a shadow covering the right side of the forehead and his right eye. Can you see him?
2 comments:
Esther, I SEE HIM and his chubby cheeks~ I can't wait to meet little Eli~ I bet you are so excited to have this glimpse of him~
I see him. I think he has a big smile on his face. Dad
Post a Comment