Tomorrow is the big day! I can not believe that the day has finally arrived. My mom was up visiting this week and she helped me pack up my kitchen. For anyone who has moved, you know what a huge job that can be! It is amazing how much stuff you can put in a kitchen. My mom still found time to read Alex a story, as you can see by the picture.
This is a picture of Alex's new face he likes to make. This face comes with the baby snorting they do with their nose!! Only a baby can make it look cute! And check out the hair. I think he needs to go in for his third hair cut. I could go broke just paying for his first year's hair cuts!
Bear with us, we will be in between internet providers for the next week. We will try to run up to Dave's office to post a blog of our moving adventure!!!
3 comments:
Happy new house! I hope the move went well... Can't wait to see pics.
Did Grandma teach Alex to snort during her visit? Great picture of the book reading.
Dad
I love the funny snort face picture. Babies are such a source of amusement (and amazement.) I just can't believe Alex might be on to his 3rd haircut . . . Luke is still dreaming of the haircut he might have . . . someday.
Thinking of you lots as you work towards your move. I hope all goes well and you get a nice rest after all the boxes and furniture are moved into your new place! :)
Post a Comment