You know it is amazing to watch your child enter a new era of life. Granted, I am aware that most kids enter this era much sooner, we all new that sooner or later Alex would make it. What era is this this, you ask? He now has his own ideas on what things should be like and how things should be done! If things are not how he likes it, he will let me know! It is fun to have him communicate with me more. One example I can think of is a trip to Chipotle to get Dave and I burritos. Alex loves his car seat and car rides. I took Alex with me to get them and when I put him back in his car seat to go home, he squirmed and fussed as I was buckling him back in. There were other things he would be rather be doing than sitting in his car seat. Other times are when I do not get his food to him fast enough. He watches me from his high chair and at times does not let me forget that he is waiting! Someday these small moments of communication will turn into tantrums! I will treasure these moments as I have them for someday I will want them back! It is hard to believe that this sweet face will tell me "NO!" someday!
Sunday, April 01, 2007
A new era!
You know it is amazing to watch your child enter a new era of life. Granted, I am aware that most kids enter this era much sooner, we all new that sooner or later Alex would make it. What era is this this, you ask? He now has his own ideas on what things should be like and how things should be done! If things are not how he likes it, he will let me know! It is fun to have him communicate with me more. One example I can think of is a trip to Chipotle to get Dave and I burritos. Alex loves his car seat and car rides. I took Alex with me to get them and when I put him back in his car seat to go home, he squirmed and fussed as I was buckling him back in. There were other things he would be rather be doing than sitting in his car seat. Other times are when I do not get his food to him fast enough. He watches me from his high chair and at times does not let me forget that he is waiting! Someday these small moments of communication will turn into tantrums! I will treasure these moments as I have them for someday I will want them back! It is hard to believe that this sweet face will tell me "NO!" someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alex is growing up so fast. You can see the development with almost very picture you post.
Dad
I can't believe how much Alex has grown. I love to see the pictures of him. Looks like his cheeks are as kissable as Luke's! Hope to see you guys soon!
Hope the move goes well!
Post a Comment