Esther here. One more month and we will be in our new house!!! Three more weeks and we close and four more weeks until we move. We are soooo ready to get out of the apartment and into our house! I have so many decisions to make before them. What colors will the walls be??? And the big one...where will the furniture go? The other places we have lived, bedroom furniture goes in the bedroom, living room furniture in the living room and so on. But this time, I have four bedrooms, two living rooms and two eating areas in which to put furniture. The only definite place I know where to put things is the kitchen, I only have one of those!
Anyone else sweating it last night with Ohio State? I had already lost Pitt in the early game and almost lost Ohio State. It could have been a bad night for my bracket. Dave's North Carolina pick is playing tonight...can they pull it off?
2 comments:
How exciting to be so close to owning a new home!!! And yes, those are fun (and stressful!) decisions!
By the way, I LOVE the family picture on the top of your blog page; how wonderful!
I cant believe OSU is still in it. The last two games have been ridiculously close. Im holding out for an OSU vs FL final, but anything can happen!
I hope you are doing well! I like reading your blog!
Post a Comment