Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Visit & A Walk!

Meet our friends Aaron and Jandie Waggoner. They stopped by our place on their way out of the country. But before they left, Aaron made my son into a little homeboy! Apparently Mia wanted in on the action. "Why are they leaving the country" you may be asking? Well, they're on their way to vacation in Scotland for 16 days. I was impressed, they had everything they needed for 16 days in one large backpack and a standard school sized backpack! I can not wait to see their pictures when they get back! Their pictures should be awesome because they have their own photography business.

The weather was so beautiful today, so we took a walk. It was just a little bit windy so Alex's hair was especially messy when we got back. He is in desparate need of the third haircut of his young life. We walked for about 2 miles and the sun felt so nice. The picture is of Alex in his stroller right after we got back from the walk. Esther thinks this picture makes Alex look fat, but I say he looks pleasantly plump.

No comments: