Friday, March 09, 2007

A message from Alex

Today is my Daddy's birthdy and I want everyone to know what a cool Dad he is to me! I had Mommmy take a picture of me with my Steelers football to show him how much I love him!

Here is a Top 10 list of why he is the best Dad ever (not in any particular order)

1. He is so excited to see me when he walks in the door
2. He plays peek a boo with me
3. He cuddles with me when I drink my bottle
4. He gets food into my mouth much quicker than my Mommy
5. He always puts Baby butt cream on me when he changes my diaper so that I will not get diaper rash
6. When he carries me, I get to see so much more than with Mommy since he is taller than Mommy
7. He lets me watch sports with him on Thursday while Mommy is at work
8. He takes me to breakfast some mornings so Mommy can sleep in
9. He bundles me up in the car seat so that I will not get cold when we go for a car ride
10. He loves me, no matter what I do!

Everyone needs to wish my Daddy a Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Happy-Birthday-to-my-daddy picture! Give that cutie a hug for me.

Love, Gramma

Hyser Family said...

Happy Birthday Dave! :)

Anonymous said...

Is that teeth I see in this adorable picture? What a cute little guy - I love watching him change through the pics you post. (I am still amazed by the hair - especially when I look at Luke! He's just now getting enough that we can actually play with it just a little.)
Hope you had a fun birthday celebration with your newest little present. I remember my first birthday as a parent just felt different somehow!

Love you guys!
Kaylin