Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Tryptophan Has Kicked In!

We're all tired. Alex is crying as I type. It was a good day though. Alex slept through his first Thanksgiving Day meal, but we at least put his bib on him to get a picture. He met so many new relatives today!

Great Grandma Miller


Great Grandpa Miller


Cousin Josh


Aunt Nancy


Cousin Joanna


Tio Eloy & Tia Patsy


Cousins Bryan & Tammy


New relatives that Alex met who aren't pictured are Uncle Steve, Cousin Ben and Cousin Matthew. We had a lot of good food, fellowship and football. We even completed a Thanksgiving Ven Diagram. It was a great day with family and we look forward to more fun in Columbus starting tomorrow. Good night!

1 comment:

Josh and Kristi Miller said...

Found you!

It was good to see you! I will put you on my bloglines so that I know when you update your blog! Cool photos!