Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Cyber-Idiots

Dave here.....well, the blog experiment has hit an early snag. We apparently can't upload pictures anymore. We'll get it all ironed out and be pixel-ing again in no time. I've had a long week at work & church. I've been leaving at 7:00 everyday and Monday did not get home until about 8:00 and last night I did not get home until 10:00. I was at work this evening at 5:30 after an afternoon full of meetings and I just thought that I had not seen my son awake this week, except for about 10 minutes when I got home on Monday. I just quit what I was doing and said it could wait until the morning. It was good to eat dinner with Esther and Alex. We had Chili and Corn Bread from Trader Joe's. Esther said, "I ate way too much corn bread." She's apparently not feeling well. I think it's the raw cookie dough she's eaten lately.......but that's for a different blog entry. We've had our share of milk and cookies lately. Well, Alex is crying himself to sleep, I'm blogging and Esther is watching The Biggest Loser. Hopefully she'll let me catch the end of the Bulls game. Later!

No comments: