Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It was a good night

Around 4:00 in the morning, by body starts to wake up for the routine early morning feeding. But this morning, as I laid there waiting for my son to call me through the monitor, I heard a strange thing....SILENCE! I think Dave went in twice to make sure he was still breathing. Alex feel asleep last night around 8:15 and did not wake up until 7:30. And the best part, he woke up in a good mood. I love to go in and get him in the morning. He is full of smiles!! I should have taken a picture of it and shared it with you.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

WOW! You're a lucky girl! How big is he??? I was up not once, but twice with Isaac last night!
Deanna

Hyser Family said...

There is nothing better than a full nights sleep without any interruptions!