So one new new thing in my life is coupons. I am slowly learning the game of getting the most out of using coupons. I do not want to do the extreme couponing thing. That is just insane. And to be honest, I am not detailed enough and to highly distracted to be that dedicated. You have got to admit...people who save 80%-90% on the grocery trip are detailed and focused. Two things that no one can say about me! And I am fine with that. So today I ran into a great deal for those who love to shop at Whole Foods and yet find that it can be a little expensive (like myself, they sell pudding that Alex can eat!)! Living Social has great deal, buy a coupon for $20 worth of groceries and only pay $10! Here is that link https://livingsocial.com/deals/123805?ref=conf-jp&rpi=27000249 check it out! It is only good today so act quick!
No comments:
Post a Comment