Something our boys love to do before they go to bed is read a book! Each boy picks out one book, we climb into bed and read. The other night Dave snapped these pics to capture the moment. So sweet! I love looking at pictures like these. They remind me of the importance of enjoying the chapter of life that I am in. Maybe that is way I am not blogging much...I am much to busy enjoying the moment!!! OK, maybe that is not true, but wouldn't it be great if it was. P.S. Do you like Eli's head board? The boys have a fireplace in their room with a Gas line in it. So to keep them out of it, I have taped this classy and stylish piece of cardboard over the hole. Only a veteran interior designer would to do this! OK, once again, that is not true. The veteran interior designer part, the cardboard idea was of course my idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment