I was disappointed to learn, when I moved away from Chicago, that not every corner of this country has a Cookie Cutters or a kids friendly hair place. Cookie Cutters is awesome! The often have a big slide kids can play on while they wait, cool chairs to sit in and TV to watch to help keep them still and occupied while getting their hair cuts. And since Alex started getting is hair cut at 3 months, someplace like this was wonderful for him! He enjoys getting his hair cut! But here in small town USA, no such place. But 20 mins away, in the big city, there is a Cookie Cutters! So, on a Thursday morning, we quickly ate breakfast and packed the kids up and off we went to get hair cuts!
Here is Eli before! Such a sweet face!
We may not be making that trip again anytime soon. I may just have to find some place a little more local and not a kid friendly, but I am sure that will do a fine job. If we find ourselves in the big city again and the kids need a hair cut....maybe will will stop in!
No comments:
Post a Comment