(Dave here). Ok, here's how you see it. He is looking straight up at the "camera". There is a big dark spot at the bottom of the picture. Directly to the left of that spot is his right hand coming up towards his chin. If you just keep following that line of sight, you can make out his nose, eyes, and then rounding of his head at the top. When we were listening to his heartbeat at the ultrasound, I distinctly heard "Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!" You might scoff, but I know what I heard.
Hope you have fun looking at Elijah!!!!!!
6 comments:
I see it! We are so excited for Elijah David to continue to grow healthy and join our family. Take care of yourself, Little Mama.
Love, Grampa & Gramma
David,
Ned got your message and will talk to you next week when Eddie gets back after he talks tohim about the service project. Sounds like a great
plan.
We are excited about Elijah.
Come to sunny Florida,
Donna
that is so amazing. and elijah is a great name.
This is the first time on your blog spot and we get to see Elijah David!! What a thrill. We are as excited as you are. July will be a busy month.
Great Grandpa & Grandma Miller
Wow, isn't the Pacheco family growing and changing by leaps and bounds these days! Love the ultrasound pictures - they are very good. Looks like a cutie pie already. Glad to hear that Alex is giving mom a break and getting places on his own! (Cute pics of him too.)
Take care and hope you continue to have a healthy pregnancy!
Kaylin
Love the name! And the ultrasound pictures are great. I carried Kaleb so differently than Kaiya too. I think it has something to do with being #2. I swear I thought Kaleb was going to fall out now and then. :)
Post a Comment