Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for.....
1. Alex is now pulling himself up to stand and every so often you might get lucky and see him slowly walk along the coach (I have seen him do it twice!)
2. Dave's heart for trying to make his family a priority, even with his very busy schedule.
3. Our sitter, Angela, who comes and watches Alex when I am at work and Dave is with the golf team. It is great to have someone who is flexiable and is great with our kid.
4. Alex signs "more" and "hungry" to me. When you have a son who does not have words....it is wonderful when he is able learn other ways to communicate without just yelling at you! Even if it is only two words.
5. The cool weather is wonderful. The other week, I stopped by Starbucks for a little treat. I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte, the taste just made me long for Fall and everything it brings with it! BRING ON THE FALL!

No comments: