Friday, August 10, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I have 15 more minutes to have this done on time!!

- I have a great house that I enjoying spending time in (which is good since I spend ALOT of time in it) God provided for us in mighty ways with this house!
- Internet, to help keep me in touch with outside world while I stay inside the great house that I live in
- My job! I enjoy getting out in the evening and building relationships with co-workers and my clients (professionaly of course)
- That I am not longer the only family member in the United States! For the past week, my parents, brother and sister in law where in Costa Rica. That left me and Dave alone in USA! I am thankful they had a good time and that they made it home (At least I am assuming Joel and Lisa made it home, I have not talked with them yet?!)

No comments: